What is the difference between Floating and Direct Stick?
Floating floors are when the floorboards do not get stuck down to the subfloor, glued together to sit on a foam underlay, the floor is engineered to stay stable and flat and is held in place by the use of skirting and finishing trims.
Why choose Floating?
- Ease of installation and sound-proofing qualities (due to the foam insulation)
- Because of their acoustics, floating floors suit apartments.
Direct stick refers to the floorboards being glued down directly to the subfloor which makes this method long lasting, clean and affordable.
Why choose Direct Stick?
- Long lasting and moisture resistant
- Solid and traditional acoustic feel, reduce rebound noise
- Can be resurfaced and repolished
We will ensure you receive the best result at the best price every time.
Call us on 8363 4424 or complete the form below and will be in contact asap.
"...Thank you for creating and realising the vision that has emerged as the Hackney Stables. I could not have imagined that this little property could be transformed into something so light, spacious and elegant. When I arrived at the house on Thursday I was stunned into silence and awe in what had been achieved and how stunning it looked. I cannot thank you enough ..."