Parquet floors are like jigsaws of wooden blocks or mosaic patterns that are laid on a subfloor. They can be bought in panels, preassembled wooden tiles or traditionally, as timber fingers, where you can use different species to create contrast.
- Available in 8-12mm
- Available in a variety of patterns
- Australian hardwood species and European Oaks
- High durability, perfect for heavy traffic areas
- Patterns can be tailored to your own design
- Easily replaceable and restorable
- Natural insulation
- Fire retardant
- Versatile look and easy maintenance
We will ensure you receive the best result at the best price every time.
Call us on 8363 4424 or complete the form below and will be in contact asap.
"...Thank you for creating and realising the vision that has emerged as the Hackney Stables. I could not have imagined that this little property could be transformed into something so light, spacious and elegant. When I arrived at the house on Thursday I was stunned into silence and awe in what had been achieved and how stunning it looked. I cannot thank you enough ..."