Parquet floors are like jigsaws of wooden blocks or mosaic patterns that are laid on a subfloor. They can be bought in panels, preassembled wooden tiles or traditionally, as timber fingers, where you can use different species to create contrast.
- Available in 8-12mm
- Available in a variety of patterns
- Australian hardwood species and European Oaks
- High durability, perfect for heavy traffic areas
- Patterns can be tailored to your own design
- Easily replaceable and restorable
- Natural insulation
- Fire retardant
- Versatile look and easy maintenance
We will ensure you receive the best result at the best price every time.
Call us on 8363 4424 or complete the form below and will be in contact asap.
We'd like to thank Wayne and his team for making our choice so easy. From the minute we walked through the door, not even knowing what we wanted, their friendly, knowledgeable and patient help in their extensive showroom had me walking out with a smile on my face. They were quick, thorough, professional and courteous. I would recommend First Choice to anyone wanting smooth sailing, lovely people and a quality product, not to mention the great after service.