Flooring is made from fast growing bamboo stalks which is a type of grass, rather than wood. To manufacture Strand Woven Flooring, the top 1/3 of the bamboo is ripped into strips and crushed. These strips are then compressed with heat to form a solid piece and then milled into flooring, creating a product that is almost 70% harder than Jarrah.
- Only quality cold pressed makes available
- Available in solid and engineered boards in a variety of modern and traditional colours
- Engineered wider board available in floating or direct stick
- Strand woven in floating form
- Recognised for its strength and durability
- Bamboo is a renewable source of flooring, with the plant fully regenerating after harvest
- Meets the criteria for environmental sustainability and social responsibility
We will ensure you receive the best result at the best price every time.
Call us on 8363 4424 or complete the form below and will be in contact asap.
"...Thank you for creating and realising the vision that has emerged as the Hackney Stables. I could not have imagined that this little property could be transformed into something so light, spacious and elegant. When I arrived at the house on Thursday I was stunned into silence and awe in what had been achieved and how stunning it looked. I cannot thank you enough ..."